The Landings, St Lucia
Price from: £320 per night
Best time to visit: November to August
- Book a 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Villa Suites
- Kids under 12 Eat Free in Summer Season
- Complimentary Kid’s Club Activities
- 3 hours free evening babysitting service (once per stay
- Travel from April - Dec 16, 2020 or April 18 - Dec 20, 2021
About The Landings, St Lucia
Tucked on the shores of Rodney Bay along one of St. Lucia’s most celebrated beaches, The Landings Resort and Spa exudes a sense of luxury and timeless elegance. Exquisitely decorated villas are bespoke retreats overlooking the resort’s luxury yacht marina or the Caribbean’s shimmering turquoise waters. Days unfold here as if by magic, as guests move effortlessly from island sightseeing to savoring exceptional cuisine to sunsets on the beach, Champagne in hand. The Landings is luxury island living at its finest.
Finished with the finest furnishings, fittings and fixtures, The Landings Resort and Spa’s one, two and three-bedroom luxury villa suites offer the height of luxury island living. All have private furnished terraces with views overlooking the resort’s luxury yacht marina or the beach and shimmering Rodney Bay just beyond. Highlights of these bespoke accommodations include four-poster beds, luxury linens and premium bath amenities.
£320 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Boat Trips
- Golf Course
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise