Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland
Price from: £390 per night
Best time to visit: June to September
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full buffet Breakfast
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit (terms apply)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
About Gleneagles Hotel, Scotland
The Gleneagles Hotel sits in the heart of the beautiful Perthshire countryside in Scotland. There is no finer way to sample the Scottish Highlands than within this magnificent countryside estate, with each room and suite offering the charm and individuality of a boutique hotel.
When it opened in 1924, it was described as a “Riviera in the Highlands” and “the eighth wonder of the world”. The Gleneagles Hotel is set within an exquisite, 850-acre playground estate near Auchterarder, Perth and Kinross. Its attractions include a five-star luxury hotel, three championship golf courses and an award-winning spa. It’s also home to the only restaurant in Scotland with two Michelin stars.
Enjoy an award-winning full Scottish breakfast in the morning, before embarking on a day of activities, like tennis, off-road driving, swimming, horse riding, falconry, shooting and of course, golf.
What you can do
- Fine Food
- Golf Course
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise
- Family & Dog Friendly
- Plenty of activities
- World-class facilities for golfers
- Perfect for couples