The Fish Hotel, England
Price from: £150 per night
Best time to visit: May to October
- Complimentary upgrade on check-in, if available
- Glass of Champagne or gift on arrival
About The Fish Hotel, England
The Fish is a luxury, tree-top hotel in the Cotswolds. This back-to-nature bolt-hole is a real treat.
Part of the Farncombe Estate in Broadway, Cotswolds, sister property to Foxhill Manor and Dormy House.
This dog and family-friendly retreat is set within a 400-acre private estate. There are 67 bedrooms (30 Standard rooms, 28 Superior rooms, four Junior Suites, 5 hilly huts and 3 treehouses)
For travellers of the four-legged variety the hotel allows up to two medium sized, well-behaved pooches in their dog-friendly rooms. All of which have wooden floors and easy access to the car park and surrounding countryside. They even have a dog agility course within the grounds and offer canine afternoon tea.
Also great for families their treehouses sleep 2+2 and offer pretty amazing luxurious treetop accommodation.
What you can do
- Fine Food
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise
- Family & Dog friendly
- Outstanding natural beauty