Sugar Beach, St Lucia
Price from: £525 per night
Best time to visit: November to August
- Up to 40% off Accommodation
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- $100 Spa Services credit
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
About Sugar Beach, St Lucia
It’s clear from your first walk on the soft white sand, this luxury resort is here to renew you. Enjoy the privacy and beauty of 100 acres of pristine rainforest on the Caribbean Sea. It’s all at the site of an 18th-century sugar plantation and in the embrace of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Pitons.
Take the opportunity to reconnect and reflect as you explore every breathtaking angle of this island paradise — be it hiking in the Pitons, indulging in a treatment at the Rainforest Spa, or sipping a rum cocktail at the beachside bar. Not a day passes here without incredible memories made and peaceful moments found.
£525 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Outdoor Tennis Court
- Table Tennis
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise