Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
Price from: £680 per night
Best time to visit: November to April
- Up to 40% off Accommodation
- 30 percent off domestic round-trip Male-Laamu flights
- Daily buffet breakfast & Half board upgrade
- 30 minutes Six Senses Spa Signature Massage
About Six Senses Laamu, Maldives
Beautifully remote, yet accessible by plane and boat from Malé (MLE) International Airport, Six Senses Laamu is set in a palm-fringed lagoon to fill you with wonder and fuel your wanderlust. Villas with all the creature comforts are set either on stilts over the water or on the beachfront and are an easy wander from the resort’s restaurants, lounges, and amazing Maldives attractions.
Award-winning marine conservation initiative based right here at Six Senses Laamu in collaboration with three partner NGOs: The Manta Trust, Blue Marine Foundation and Olive Ridley Project, all of which work together to reach research, guest education and community outreach goals.
£680 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Boat Trips
- Boutique Shop
- Cocktail Bar
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise