Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
Price from: £300 per night
Best time to visit: February to May & September to November
- 10% off Room Rates with advanced bookings
- 15% off Room Rates for stays longer than 3 nights
- Winter Spa & Wellness Package
About Six Senses Douro Valley, Portugal
This beautifully renovated and reimagined 19th-century manor house is set high on a hill overlooking the vine-covered countryside of the Douro Valley and the river below. From the dreamily-designed and furnished rooms and suites to the expansive spa, fine and wholesome wining and dining, organic gardens and nature trails, our hotel in Douro Valley is where well-being meets pure joy.
60 guest accommodations including bedrooms with panoramic valley views, spacious suites with floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and wooden bridges leading to secret gardens. All are sensitively refurbished to blend traditional highlights with Six Senses natural style. In 2017, the Portugal resort was recognized by Virtuoso as the resort with the Best Achievement in Design.
£300 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Wine Tasting
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise