Mahali Mazuri, Kenya
Price from: $1,520 per person/night
Best time to visit: June to October
- Stay for 3 night and 3rd night free
- Up to two children (2-15 years old) stay free when sharing a family tent with at least one adult
- For parents with older children or who would like to book a second tent, we offer 50% off our single or double occupancy rates for children aged 12-15 years old
- Offer valid until 21st December 2020
About Mahali Mazuri, Kenya
Mahali Mzuri means ‘beautiful place’ in Swahili, and we hope you agree! Mahali Mzuri is Sir Richard Branson’s 12-tented luxury safari camp located in the private Olare Motorogi Conservancy in the wider Maasai Mara ecosystem in Kenya.
Due to Mahali Mzuri’s excellent location on the Kenyan plains, you’ll have a front row seat, not just to the annual great migration, but also to the abundant game you can see all year round. During our twice daily game drives, you will have the opportunity to see lions, wildebeest, elephants, giraffes and cheetahs, but that’s just for starters!
What you can do
- Game Drives
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise