Il Palazzo Experimental, Italy
Price from: €200 per night
Best time to visit: April to October
- 15% reduction on all room rates
- Upgrade to next room category at time of booking
- Flexible cancellation & rebooking T&Cs
- Valid for stays between 17th September - 22nd December 2020
About Il Palazzo Experimental, Italy
Il Palazzo Experimental is a crossroads for visitors and locals. The Palazzo is near to such cultural attractions as the Guggenheim Collection and the Galleria dell’Accademia, but slightly off the main tourist path, with a secret back garden that lets out onto a quiet canal served by the hotel’s own pontoon.
Twenty-eight comfortable rooms and three suites are bathed in natural light with views of the Canal della Giudecca from the Palazzo’s front, or a secret garden in the back.
What you can do
- Cocktail Bar
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise