Price from: £1,200 per night
Best time to visit: November to April
- 10% to 20% off Room Rates
- Room Upgrade at time of booking
- Offers valid from 10th January to 23rd December 2021
About Fushifaru, Maldives
On the north eastern edge of Faadhippolhu (Lhaviyani atoll) sits this exquisite little island between two channels connecting the atoll’s inner lagoon to the outer sea. A large sand bank lies on one side.
Vibrant and mysterious sea creatures swim around in a small triangle connecting three of the most distinctive dive sites named after the island in the bigger, southern channel. Sums of cleaner fish cleanse and welcome various marine lives to the nationally protected reef.
£1,200 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Boat Trips
- Cocktail Bar
- Fine Food
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise