Four Seasons Hampshire, England
Price from: £315 per night
Best time to visit: April to October
- Up to 20% off Room Rates (2 night minimum)
- Stay 2 nights - 3rd night free
- Daily full English breakfast for two people per bedroom
- USD 100 Hotel credit on spa treatments & food / beverage outlets (terms apply)
- Upgrade of one category, subject to availability
About Four Seasons Hampshire, England
Set in a restored, 18th-century manor on 500 acres of picturesque grounds outside of London, Hampshire seamlessly blends legacy and heritage with 21st-century modernity. Come and reconnect in this family-friendly, dog-friendly, countryside escape.
Explore the hotels estate at your own pace, either by using the complimentary bicycles available throughout your stay or by taking a leisurely walk along the designated walking trails. Along the route you can even stop off for a surprise lunch or BBQ arranged by the team.
The hotel is perfectly set up for families, you can soar to new heights on the exhilarating high and low ropes adventure course hidden amid the estate’s woodland, head to the Equestrian Centre which is suited to all ages and abilities.There is also the fun-packed family adventure pool, complete with 4-meter slide and bubble jets.
What you can do
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise