Dormy House, England
Price from: £279 per night
Best time to visit: April to October
- Glass of Champagne or gift on arrival
- Complimentary upgrade on check-in, if available
About Dormy House, England
Perched high above the village of Broadway with fabulous views across the Cotswolds, Dormy House is the perfect rural retreat. Think cosy corners, log fires and sumptuous interiors.
Kick off your shoes, put your feet up, and make yourself at home… We have stunning Cotswold bedrooms for every mood. Whether you want to go traditional in the main farmhouse, private and secluded, super stylish, or rustic in Rose Cottage, there’s a room waiting for you.
Whether you want a romantic picnic hamper to take with you on a walk around the Cotswolds or fancy relaxing with your friends over a delicious meal, our selection of foodie options is guaranteed to satisfy your appetite.
What you can do
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise
The Back Garden is a welcoming restaurant set up to showcase and celebrate the best of the back garden – literally and has a concept where every single dish showcases the best of the Cotswolds.
Sustainability and seasonality are at the heart of the Back Garden philosophy; that means slow foods, high-welfare rare-breed meats, and responsibly cultivated grains and veg – all sourced and served in tune with the rhythms of the land. No pretension or gimmicks, just inventively prepared flavor-first food that’s true to the land it came from.