Chewton Glen, England
Price from: £250 per night
Best time to visit: April to October
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit (terms apply)
- Daily Full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- Half Bottle of Champagne & Chocolates
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
About Chewton Glen, England
With over 40 years of gracious English hospitality, the relationship between heritage and evolution makes Chewton Glen an exceptional hotel that constantly surprises.
The team of gardeners create a stunning backdrop for your stay. As well as providing the view from your bedroom, balcony or terrace the grounds offer guests and their families a number of pastimes – golf, tennis, swimming, croquet, clay pigeon shooting.
It is a 10 minute walk from the hotel to the beach. Chewton Glen is bordered
on one side by the New Forest. On the other lies the Solent, the stretch of water separating mainland England from the Isle of Wight.
What you can do
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Cooking Experiences
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise