Blue Waters, Antigua
Price from: £315 per night
Best time to visit: November to August
- Up to $200 resort credit per room
- Save up to 35% on Deluxe Beachfront Rooms & Hillside Junior Suites
- Save 40% on Cove Suites & Luxury Suites
- Save 45% on Cove Penthouses & Villas
- Return private car transfers
- A bottle of champagne in room on arrival
About Blue Waters, Antigua
Over the years, Blue Waters Resort has earned an enviable reputation as being one of the Caribbean’s finest resorts and prides itself on delivering a first class service to its guests. With several freshwater pools, secluded beach coves and 17 acres of stunning tropical gardens, Blue Waters is at the forefront of luxury living.
You can choose between a Bed & Breakfast or All Inclusive meal plans, with 4 bars and 4 restaurants across the resort you have a wealth of options to select. From casual lunches served al fresco by the beach or elegant evening dinners, our range of restaurants offer you the perfect Caribbean experience. In addition to these there are 4 bars and lounges across the resort where a refreshing cocktail is only steps away no matter where you are.
£315 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Boat Trips
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise