Anantara Dhigu, Maldives
Price from: £275 per night
Best time to visit: November to April
- USD 300 resort credit for dining and spa
- Stay 5 to 6 nights and receive 50% off shared return transfers
- Stay 7 nights or more and receive complimentary shared return transfers, one-time Dining by Design experience and a surf lesson
About Anantara Dhigu, Maldives
At Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, adventures await across silvery sands, at sea, and below the water’s surface. Run into the surf from your beach pool villa, or jump into the lagoon from your over water suite. Surf, dive, picnic on a deserted island, then return to the over water spa treatments and culinary journeys on offer at this resort only 30 minutes by speedboat from Malé International Airport.
There is a host of accommodation options here, there is a range of beach villas, overwater villas and pool villas available at this family friendly resort to choose from. With the 2 bedroom family family beach villas been the perfect base for a family.
£275 per nightEnquire
What you can do
- Boat Trips
- Cooking Experiences
Why book with Camel Collection?
- BEST AVAILABLE RATES - Guaranteeing you the best rates on accommodation with additional exclusive benefits
- EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE - We plan and build your dream travel itinerary
- ATOL PROTECTION - We are fully bonded to sell flights and packages
- WHY WOULDN'T YOU? - It costs you nothing to use our service & expertise